• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Stealthygeek thread makes it to top lolcow page

G

Filtered by number of replies, Patrick's thread has, in the late hours of this blessed Saint Andrew's Day, made it to the front page. He passed lolcow superstar Desmond is Amazing a few hours ago.

Many of these threads have been up for years. Patrick has surpassed most of them in just over two. At the pace he's been on this month, he'll be a top-20 cow by Christmas.

Screenshot_20220222-021355-102.png

I hope @StealthyAuthor is really him and that this marks the end of the Problem Child Saga. I'm a braindead mook for even thinking it could be, but this feels like a good place to stop. We've cemented our legacy as the most hilarious place on the internet several times over. There is a lien on Patrick's house. His Twitter is suspended. His lawyer is fired. His bar is afraid they'll be sued. Seth Simons is in witness protection. And now I'm allowing myself to believe Patrick has thrown in the towel. He didn't admit he's an asshole, but if this is really him, he's at least admitted this was a really bad idea - even if it was Trump who drove him to make it. Kiwifarms, YouTube, and the rest of the internet can run with the pigskin from here.

Please. StealthyAuthor has to be him.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Haha this is no small feat. Less than a year ago before he subpoenaed Kiwi Farms his thread was less than 6 pages long. Now it's at 319
I'm glad to see that worked out.

I'm a braindead mook for even thinking it could be, but this feels like a good place to stop.
No, he'll be an asshole again once he gets an outlet, and it'll be our job to remind him of this fact.