• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

@StealthyAnnabel killing it for us today

G

443CAD2D-E85D-454D-A43D-F49869FEB259.jpeg
523EE576-A286-497A-B4CB-BCAFBCEEDF68.jpeg
CF746D5B-752C-440F-A70C-1FE5E03807B5.jpeg

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
1. Who did that here (if someone actually did)? I mean maybe I'm a faggot but people shouldn't be harassing family members that aren't Pat or Nikki. There's gotta be a line here. Of course he could just be lying, like he always does.

2. I don't think anyone here wants anyone from his family put in physical danger. Watching Annabel lead a successful life without Patrick is all the satisfaction we need.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
1. Who did that here (if someone actually did)? I mean maybe I'm a faggot but people shouldn't be harassing family members that aren't Pat or Nikki. There's gotta be a line here. Of course he could just be lying, like he always does.

2. I don't think anyone here wants anyone from his family put in physical danger. Watching Annabel lead a successful life without Patrick is all the satisfaction we need.

I would laugh if Mama Raven was run over by a man in a V8 Mustang like Pat wishes he had. I don’t want her killed, just broke into tiny pieces and forced to live her remaining years in constant unceasing pain. Horrible mothers deserve that fate.

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout

It never happened. Everything here is for the loffs -- that's what nobody strikes without proof.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout

He's not saying people are harassing his family. He's saying that someone is calling him and they're having a young girl leave voicemails pretending to be Annabelle.

Understandable to read it wrong though. He writes like a retarded asshole.

G

He's not saying people are harassing his family. He's saying that someone is calling him and they're having a young girl leave voicemails pretending to be Annabelle.

Understandable to read it wrong though. He writes like a retarded asshole.
I find it hard to believe that someone here was dastardly enough to have their 10 year old daughter leave a prank messages on Pat's voicemail.

[MEDIA=youtube]GM-e46xdcUo[/MEDIA]

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout

Yeah he intentionally wrote it retarded.
Someone who has a daughter("young girl relative") left the voicemail pretending to be Patricks daughter(he doesn't have a daughter)

He really had to muddy the waters to paint himself in a better light