• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Started watching Death Stranding (2019)

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
It’s been my favorite game I’ve played in years tbfhwy. You can skip every cutscene, the game isn’t known for having a great story. That being said, pretty much the entire game is delivering shit but it gets easier/faster when you have more tools at your disposal. If you think of it as a game to play just to relax and basically play like the euro/american truck sim games you’ll have a good time.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
imageedit_9_5122085394.png

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Christ, I've been bitching about how much of a slog RDR2 is. Those Kojima games are ludicrous.
Death Stranding doesn't make you wait 15 seconds to skin things. You can build ramps, roads, cars, cannons and zip lines. Nice try with the hate tho. My main complaint with the game is the end is too easy because of zip lines and advanced gear and those pizza delivery missions are brutal.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Death Stranding doesn't make you wait 15 seconds to skin things. You can build ramps, roads, cars, cannons and zip lines. Nice try with the hate tho. My main complaint with the game is the end is too easy because of zip lines and advanced gear and those pizza delivery missions are brutal.
15 seconds to skin things, then getting to the trapper in Saint Denis before the pelts rot on your horse. Oh, you wanted to fast travel? Make sure you set up camp first then watch a 20-second clip of scenery before we load the new zone.