• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Star Trek is gay except for that body horror episode.

Monk

Forum Clout
darmok-hd-059.jpg

@The Arm, under the Queensboro Bridge, when the punks came with money.

Toast

Forum Clout
Janeway was the best Captain.

\Thread

Her Indian number one was shit though.

Monk

Forum Clout
Janeway was the best Captain.

\Thread

Her Indian number one was shit though.

I just got done watching DS9 in order for the first time and I'm debating whether I want to watch Voyager. I don't know what it is about Voyager that has made me not want to watch it even though I've been a big Trek fan since I was a kid. I should probably at least give it a shot.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
I just got done watching DS9 in order for the first time and I'm debating whether I want to watch Voyager. I don't know what it is about Voyager that has made me not want to watch it even though I've been a big Trek fan since I was a kid. I should probably at least give it a shot.
I think it was the second episode of Voyager that was pretty bad ass. Some dude got all fucked up, and it was as gory as you could get on tv.
DS9 annoyed me with all that mirror universe bullshit, and that ezri dax broad being shoehorned in. Writers must have been out of ideas at that point.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
I hate watched the entire series. seeing modern trek makes voyager seem like a masterpiece