• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

St. Andrew the Martyr

G

20220221_033406.png

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Has Andrewski answered any requests for interviews?

I had a theory that he might be a friend of Pat who agreed to be doxxed so Pat could storyfy his Twitter.

That kind of makes sense because the whole 'woe is me, I'm being atalkered!' line got him the most likes and follows and those are like truffles to a hog.

Perhaps in his pig brain, Pat thought he wouldn't get suspended because "I'm not really doxxing, child"

idk. It's a riddle wrapped in a mystery wrapped in a pink blanket.

G

I had a theory that he might be a friend of Pat who agreed to be doxxed so Pat could storyfy his Twitter.

That kind of makes sense because the whole 'woe is me, I'm being atalkered!' line got him the most likes and follows and those are like truffles to a hog.

Perhaps in his pig brain, Pat thought he wouldn't get suspended because "I'm not really doxxing, child"

God I hope it was a Fat False Flag gone wrong.

EraGodless

Forum Clout

G

The guy looks like the type who would come back to the office with an AR-10 hours after being "let go." Not sure I'd choose to try to publicly humiliate someone with that blank gaze.