• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sports Pat knocks it out of the park

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Genius sports analyst Pat says three-year veteran, former offensive rookie of the year, 3 time pro-bowler, MVP candidate Kyler Murray (who Pat calls "Kyle") was "thrown into the fire too quickly"

Screenshot_20220117-210741.jpg

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
KyleR Murray played 2015 for Texas A&M, sat out 2016 due to transfer rules, played 2017 as backup behind Baker Mayfield, and won the Heisman in 2018 before getting drafted 1st overall in the 2019 draft.

He spent four years in college and only went to the pros when he was considered a can't miss 1st overall pick. Patrick, by comparison, dropped out of community college after one semester.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Tough to tell but I think he actually believes this is Murray's rookie year. Why else would it not be an insult to talk about him looking like a rookie? A guy in his 3rd year is being "thrown into the fire," Patrick? Pretty sure he's eligible for an extension next year.

G

KyleR Murray played 2015 for Texas A&M, sat out 2016 due to transfer rules, played 2017 as backup behind Baker Mayfield, and won the Heisman in 2018 before getting drafted 1st overall in the 2019 draft.

He spent four years in college and only went to the pros when he was considered a can't miss 1st overall pick. Patrick, by comparison, dropped out of community college after one semester.

WTF is he talking about anyway? Looking like a rookie, getting thrown into the fire too quick? Maybe you could say that about Trevor Lawrence or Mac Jones. Kyler is in his third year. He doesn't know shit about sports. He's also very portly.

G

Same can be said for Tommy Tomlinson. He had a lot of promise but they threw him into the pro rodeo circuit at age 18 and the bulls had their way with him. Was shell shocked ever since
Good thing Tommy moonlit as a cum gurgling anal queen and excelled. Heard he once farted two whole pints of black cum into a jar and drank it.

EraGodless

Forum Clout

nit: After winning the Heisman, he was entering the NFl draft, even if being drafted #1 overall wasn't a guarantee. Being a top 10 pick would have easily eclipsed the money that the Oakland A's had given him when they drafted him--

Forum Clout
Good thing Tommy moonlit as a cum gurgling anal queen and excelled. Heard he once farted two whole pints of black cum into a jar and drank it.
Oh my God it probably sprayed out like one of those old lemonade dispensers at pizza parlors I have no evidence for that but I'm sure it's something someone probably said oh God that's so gross