• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Spiteful sneering oinks re: Star Trek

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Pig, why couldn’t you just like the nerd’s nerdy comment? Why repeat the format but also contradict? It doesn’t come across friendly. It comes across small (for once) and cunty.

IMG_1682.jpeg

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
A friend of mine is an actor/writer/producer on the Lower Decks cartoon thing Pat loves. I've only watched one episode because I couldn't care less about Star Trek but I really wish I could explain the whole Pativerse to him and try and get some sort of histrionic fatso character inserted into the show.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
A friend of mine is an actor/writer/producer on the Lower Decks cartoon thing Pat loves. I've only watched one episode because I couldn't care less about Star Trek but I really wish I could explain the whole Pativerse to him and try and get some sort of histrionic fatso character inserted into the show.
Starts with the character being Firstname Lastname needing remedial help at Starfleet community college and struggling with honesty, obesity, sexuality, social interactions, the legal system, and mental retardation.

866-Ron-0-Fez

Forum Clout

Over the past 24hrs Rick has;

Explained military tactics and the use of equipment, shared his criticism of how a football game should have been moderated, delighted over the deaths of young men, pitched movie ideas, mocked the DGA and their legal team for their stupidity, framed innocent people as terrorists and criminals, reedefined what the word cult means, bombed jokes, talked about his wife's sexual habits, shared his opinions on Taylor Swift, browbeat anyone with an interest in technological advancements and declared a one-pig jihad against an entire academic discipline.

Still has the energy to throw an entitled trantrum because the stories in his TV aren't working when he demands them to.

Ps. DOYOUHAVEANYIDEA??????