• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Spirited aka the Spirit of Jewmas

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
This movie licks balls. A street shitter ghost of Christmas past and jig ghost of Christmas future aren't even the worst part. Total heeb reversal of what made the Christmas carol great, where noted faggot will Ferrell plays scrooge in a way that basically negates the miraculous transformation he had in the original. Ryan Reynolds plays the same character he always does,but hes a huge piece of shit and learns nothing. 0/10 everyone involved should die of bowel cancer.

Last edited:

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Actually watching this and I wish everyone involved dies. All the female ghosts swoon over Ryan Reynolds because of course women don't care what a bastard a guy is if hes hot. The constant cutesy irony makes me want to throw a brick will Farrell personally and beat Ryan Reynolds face unrecognizable like that dude in fight club. And the Niggers in interracial couples in Victorian England flashbacks make me want to go commit a hate crime

Last edited:

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout
I was at my parents for Christmas and they insisted.
1672009142112.png

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Ferrel and Reynolds got paid 20mil each to star in it. They really should have gone for someone who can actually sing since the songs weren't half bad. Hugh Jackman can't be that expensive, he probably chooses better films though.