• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

South Park - New episode 'Post Covid' - Mega link

G

Is this supposed to be a big deal? I haven't watched South Park in ages.
They rarely make episodes anymore, like one a year, so kinda. I watched it for the nostalgia. There was a relatable for the sub bit, where Jimmy is a famous stand up comedian in the future, but the jokes have to be stuff like, "What's the deal with Mexicans? They're terrific people with great food." and the audience claps instead of laughing.

G

Can someone give a synopsis with spoilers? I stopped watching any shows without knowing what is in it.

I often brood at all the social engineering and bad writing of today's entertainment media.
The news is on, and it's talking about how Covid is finally dying down and over. Camera pans out and Stan is watching the news on his computer, but he's in his late 40s now.

He doesn't really have a job (just some internet whisky review thing) and is an alcoholic and depressed/angry. He gets a phone call from Kyle, who he hasn't spoken to since he was 10 years old. Kyle told him that Kenny died, and invites him back to South Park for his funeral.

Kenny was a scientist who was trying to figure out who started covid. Turns out it was China in an attempt to demoralize everyone. They caused covid, the BLM race wars, etc. (Really thought they were gonna say it was the jews... sniff).

Speaking of Jews, Cartman comes back to South Park with his jewish wife and tells everyone he's a rabbi now. Kyle thinks he's just fucking with him and keeps getting pissed, but Cartman claims innocence.

Stan is depressed and angry because it's revealed that he was pissed at his dad for being obsessed with his marijuana farm, so Stan burned it down when he was a kid, but the fire accidentally killed his sister Shelly. His mom then shot herself because she couldn't cope with the death of her daughter.

It ends with a cliffhanger; someone can help them with Kenny's research, but he's in a mental institution. The final shot reveals the person in the mental institution is "Victor Chaos" (Butters).

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
They rarely make episodes anymore, like one a year, so kinda. I watched it for the nostalgia. There was a relatable for the sub bit, where Jimmy is a famous stand up comedian in the future, but the jokes have to be stuff like, "What's the deal with Mexicans? They're terrific people with great food." and the audience claps instead of laughing.
They signed a deal with Paramount PLus to do like 11 movies or something. Some of them are just going to be hour specials like this and at some point they're going to do another actual movie or two. Not sure if it will ever go back to regular seasons like it was.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
It was weak.

I turned the pitch up in VLC because I couldn't stand their "adult" voices, and it made it more watchable. Overall, it was shitty. When are they going to let this Tegrid Farms storyline die?

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
I had a feeling they were going to make another one after this. I’m going to still wait on Eric doing his “na-na-na-na-na-na” dance, at the end, with all of that just to fuck with Kyle.
I’m wondering if this will be South Park V.2 now. No more of them being kids.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
It was alright. I’m a huge South Park fan, and they pretty much unironically did a member berries episode. Has its highlights. Slightly better than the past few seasons I’d say. They’ve just become main stream cultural beliefs so they’ve almost entirely lost their edge.