• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

South Park is horrible now.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
This is probably how O&A would be if they were still on air. Imagine if South Park had stopped making shows around season ten or eleven.
If Matt wasn't... well you know, and Trey wasn't a degenerate whoremonger they might have retired or transitioned to movies and Broadway earlier, and we'd have a whole catalogue of modern musicals that are worth seeing.

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
I haven’t seen a new episode for like 13-14 years. The last new episode I remember seeing was the one with Somali pirates back in 2009. I remember the previous season really sucking dick. And back then, with work, I just didn’t have the inclination to watch anymore. I’ve thought about getting back into it but I really don’t want to watch 15 years of material. Besides, season 4 will always be enjoyable to me.

medium wyzzz

I got the free trial of Paramount+ to watch thew new Beavis and Butthead, and watched a new South Park episode making fun of Kanye.
The moral of the episode was literally "Jews don't run hollywood, and if you think that you need meds" and Cartman was the one who though Ye was going too far and didn't like how he was a fan of Hitler. They've completely forgotten Cartman's character.
0/10.

Oh yeah and nothing happened visually. Like the entire episode was just characters talking to each other in the school hallway or at their houses.
Is Beavis and Butthead at least good?

Andy's Stark Hairline

Sue Goo Hairdo
I thought the first tegridy farms season was great, it wasn't a Doug Benson esque weed dude humor - although a lot of stoner faggots liked it solely for that reason

The point was everyone fucking hated tegridy farms, the entire marsh family played the role of the fans non stop bitching every week how they were sick of it. Matt and Trey just kept it going with it to fuck with the fans

The show has sucked bad after. And of course the serialized seasons sucked ass the same reason curb has been sucking ass since the Mel Brooks one

G

dont brag about being that old and not “getting” larry sanders

the office and extras is larry sanders show

its also a bunch of other things, but im sleepy
I need to not only laugh out loud at a show for it to have my seal of approval, but I need to have it impact my life and psyche somehow.

Larry Sanders is just a show to me. How is it Seinfeld tier?

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
I'd say try it again. I can't think of a comedy with better writing.
I would hesitantly say NewsRadio, but it's a sitcom and occupies an absurdist space that Larry Sanders doesn't, so it's not really a fair comparison.

I need to not only laugh out loud at a show for it to have my seal of approval, but I need to have it impact my life and psyche somehow.

Larry Sanders is just a show to me. How is it Seinfeld tier?
I can't speak for your psyche, but LSS and NR did for me what I think Seinfeld does for a lot of people. It establishes a comedic wavelength and baseline. I'm not a Seinfeld guy, but I'm learning. If you like that, you should enjoy them.
I'd also say these shows are related, in the sense that they are contemporaries and I think might share some production staff. There's a real sense of camaraderie among the cast, you can tell how much fun they had making the shows.

Last edited: