• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

South Park is horrible now.

G

I got the free trial of Paramount+ to watch thew new Beavis and Butthead, and watched a new South Park episode making fun of Kanye.
The moral of the episode was literally "Jews don't run hollywood, and if you think that you need meds" and Cartman was the one who though Ye was going too far and didn't like how he was a fan of Hitler. They've completely forgotten Cartman's character.
0/10.

Oh yeah and nothing happened visually. Like the entire episode was just characters talking to each other in the school hallway or at their houses.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
It's written by typical shill liberals now. The season finale is nothing but Trump and Jan 6th jokes. Trey and Matt have as much creative input as Seth MacFarlane has in Family Guy these days.

South Park really hasn't been that good for a couple of years, but the recent seasons and specials are all hitting new lows. The Tigridy Farms bullshit wasn't funny the first time and it's awful how far it's being dragged out for.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
South Park had an amazing run.

There was the episode where they were talking about how their friend got raped, and it was because of Indiana Jones IV and how terrible it was.

That's how I feel about South Park today. I tapped out.

If Matt and Trey had tegridy they would have also tapped out. They made like half a billion on Book of Mormon. South Park is no longer funny and you know they know that. Just let the show die with dignity.

What did you think of Beavis and Butthead, @Flavia's Prolapsed Anus ? The movie released last year had me howling. Wish it had better animation but really took me back.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot

There was the episode where they were talking about how their friend got raped, and it was because of Indiana Jones IV and how terrible it was.

If Matt and Trey had tegridy they would have also tapped out. They made like half a billion on Book of Mormon. South Park is no longer funny and you know they know that. Just let the show die with dignity.

What did you think of Beavis and Butthead, @Flavia's Prolapsed Anus ? The movie released last year had me howling. Wish it had better animation but really took me back.
The new Beavis and Butthead rules! The second season that's out now is even better than the first so far. I was looking forward to the new movie, but I was really impressed with just how great it was. Was almost as good as Do America which I was not expecting at all. Mike Judge is a real ass dude and a great writer which gives me faith the King of the Hill reboot will be great too.

G

I only watched the episodes where they were adults, I like those better. Maybe that's a sign I'm old now. One scene genuinely made me bust a rib, I'm talking the type of laughs I get from posting here. That never happens when I'm watching comedy.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
South park got boring as shit sometime in the late 2000s. I stopped watching around the time they had that lice episode.

My favorite episodes in no particular order
1. When Randy keeps getting drunk and fighting with people at the little league World Series games
2. The russel crowe fighting episode
3. When they have the Chinese food restaurant build a wall around the town

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed ❤️
South park got boring as shit sometime in the late 2000s. I stopped watching around the time they had that lice episode.

My favorite episodes in no particular order
1. When Randy keeps getting drunk and fighting with people at the little league World Series games
2. The russel crowe fighting episode
3. When they have the Chinese food restaurant build a wall around the town
Devil’s 16th birthday party

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
The new Beavis and Butthead rules! The second season that's out now is even better than the first so far. I was looking forward to the new movie, but I was really impressed with just how great it was. Was almost as good as Do America which I was not expecting at all. Mike Judge is a real ass dude and a great writer which gives me faith the King of the Hill reboot will be great too.
I just know some faggot will complain if kahn's voice is still done by a white guy

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
The samurai one where they hit Butter’s in the eye with a throwing star and dress him up like a dog (not the actual title)
Butter’s the pimp
The Raisin’s one (mock Hooter’s)

Fuck, that show was so good.
Yeah, I just thought of three that made me cry laughing but there's dozens more. When they were hot, it was the best thing on TV by leagues.