• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sometimes its the simple ones

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1698823912059.png
1698823926676.png

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
I choose to believe that pat actually did watch and was a fan of dragon ball z because he is at least 10 years too old for that to be acceptable. And I say that knowing pat was born in '80 and DBZ came out in '89*. Sorry for any of you faggots out there in the same boat, but it's true.

*i found this out 30 seconds ago but my main point that it and 99% of weeb shit stinks still stands.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I choose to believe that pat actually did watch and was a fan of dragon ball z because he is at least 10 years too old for that to be acceptable. And I say that knowing pat was born in '80 and DBZ came out in '89*. Sorry for any of you faggots out there in the same boat, but it's true.

*i found this out 30 seconds ago but my main point that it and 99% of weeb shit stinks still stands.
Absolutely. There is no way he actually watched the show. All he has is a very old meme to reference.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout

Ummm aaaayckshually I just googled it and it says DBZ didn't air in the US until 1996. I can totally believe he became a fan at 16 because he's a fat faggot with bitch tits and an obesity problem.