• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sometimes I wonder if these stories are real.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Why are you watching this?
You watch one video - like the dweeb who sent that thot $5000 - someone links to here and now youtube thinks you'll want to watch more. Then you figure, oh, I'll watch another. Then before you know it it's 5 in the morning and youve gone through 23 episodes of this shit.

Same thing happened to me with Sphere Hunter videos.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
You watch one video - like the dweeb who sent that thot $5000 - someone links to here and now youtube thinks you'll want to watch more. Then you figure, oh, I'll watch another. Then before you know it it's 5 in the morning and youve gone through 23 episodes of this shit.

Exactly

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout

4688F858-E5BD-4D2C-837C-867547F6113B.gif

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I know you're supposed to feel bad for these people but every time I've watched one I just wonder why I'm here instead of living my life off of some widows life savings. All these people love being scammed.

G

I know you're supposed to feel bad for these people but every time I've watched one I just wonder why I'm here instead of living my life off of some widows life savings. All these people love being scammed.

You know this is a good idea. I'm going to try it at least. Dougster has some avenues he can use...