• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Something we don’t talk about enough.

Handsome_Pat

Child
Forum Clout
The highest marks Pat received in high school were two A minuses. He received an A- in gym class two years in a row. How the fuck do you get an A- in gym?

I do believe retards are getting actual A’s in gym class. Morbidly obese computer geeks still get the participation A in gym. Did he miss questions on the dodgeball exam? Did he improperly source his thesis on position-less basketball?

Discuss.
IMG_1345.jpeg

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
The highest marks Pat received in high school were two A minuses. He received an A- in gym class two years in a row. How the fuck do you get an A- in gym?

I do believe retards are getting actual A’s in gym class. Morbidly obese computer geeks still get the participation A in gym. Did he miss questions on the dodgeball exam? Did he improperly source his thesis on position-less basketball?

Discuss. View attachment 162655
  1. Bitched about certain activities, didn’t participate, was annoying
  2. Forgot his gym clothes
  3. 1 and 2

G

Discuss. View attachment 162655
He was probably a wiseass who interrupted the teacher, and also probably skipped a few times

N64 Cube

Cap'n Geech & The Shrimp Shack Shooters
Forum Clout
Speaking of P.E., did anyone have that giant rope hanging from the ceiling? (Insert nigger joke)
We had to climb up as far as we could at the start of every PE class

New Name

Peace and love ❤️
Forum Clout
Speaking of P.E., did anyone have that giant rope hanging from the ceiling? (Insert nigger joke)
Only ever saw those on television and didn’t believe they actually existed

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
We did but we only had to do it a couple times a year. We would climb it on our own all the time though. Looking back it seems dangerous but it was pfg

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
We used to have the big rope net thing to climb in primary school, then some retard climbed to the top (we were only supposed to go half way), fell, and broke his collar bone.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
We used to have the big rope net thing to climb in primary school, then some retard climbed to the top (we were only supposed to go half way), fell, and broke his collar bone.
man, times have changed. I never had the rope to climb in gym but we used to have this piece of equipment on the playground that just had a square of wood like 6 feet up and 8 by 8 and the kids were supposed to climb hand to hand across. instead we used to get on top and play a game where the last person left on top was the winner and everyone tried to knock each other down.