• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Something I've kept secret until now..

Convict Wyzz

Shit poster/hole stretcher
Forum Clout
As you know - I've stretched a hole or two in my time. However, something I have been keeping a secret has been eating at me and I need to let it out. So here goes..

Back in the autumn of 2007, Flavia Mullen violated all my holes with her cleaning products. She was cackling maniacally throughout "jajajajajajaja" she'd say. It was awful. I think this incident it was put me on my downward spiral. I will never forgive her for this.

Then again, I heard she's married to a retard now, so I guess she got her comeuppance.

#PrayForMe

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
As you know - I've stretched a hole or two in my time. However, something I have been keeping a secret has been eating at me and I need to let it out. So here goes..

Back in the autumn of 2007, Flavia Mullen violated all my holes with her cleaning products. She was cackling maniacally throughout "jajajajajajaja" she'd say. It was awful. I think this incident it was put me on my downward spiral. I will never forgive her for this.

Then again, I heard she's married to a retard now, so I guess she got her comeuppance.

#PrayForMe
8^O oh no; my greatest secret has been revealed

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
As soon as I saw "Flavia" I stopped reading.

tumblr_pzjqitH0eN1sqf5tdo1_500.gifv