• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Someone showed up at Pat's door to fight before May 2018

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Apparently someone showed up at Pat's door to fight sometime before May 2018:

But then his story changes in June 2018. They didn't show up to fight, but simply to leave postcards in his mailbox. Because it's not like they can just mail those:

I guess someone showing up to his house to fight and not being neutralized doesn't fit his tough guy narrative, so he had to adjust the story.

He first started talking about being doxxed and receiving threats around the time of the viral abortion tweet, when he was being extra cunty during his 15 minutes of internet fame.

He also mentioned being the target of DDoS attacks around the same time:

A DDoS attack involves generating enough traffic to a website to overwhelm it and prevent it from servicing actual visitors. Pat doesn't seem to understand that and reports that his website is "back up" a couple of hours later:

A DDoS attack does not affect a website permanently, but only while the attack is ongoing. It also does not involve the attackers gaining access (i.e. hacking into) the servers, which is what Pat seems to believe ("Jerks didn't bother to update it for me").

So either the attackers stopped generating traffic to his website (maybe they realized it has no actual visitors and stopped wasting their time) or his hosting provider made infrastructural changes during that two hour span to mitigate the attack. Or Pat made it all up after hearing someone else say DDoS.