• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Someone in EVE Online sent me hate mail. My reply...

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Untitled.png

Forum Clout
I used to be pretty good at a handful of video games to the point where I'd get regular hate mail accusing me of cheating. If I could tell English wasn't their first language I'd fuck with them, which was pretty fun. Most of the time however it wasn't that, it was just people too stupid to understand how the games work and they are the most persistent fuckers ever. I'd explain it to them, they'd deny it. I'd block them, they message from a backup account. My point is I always hated that feeling of "oh great now I have to deal with this idiot." It's like an adrenaline rush that isn't fun and is deeply uncomfortable - and Pat has lived with this feeling all day long, every day, for longer than we've known him, since he first got on Twitter. You know why he looks like he's aged 15 years in the past 3? It's because that feeling is stressful and he wraps himself in it like a pink blankie. That and the booze, the shitty food and the no marathon running.