• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Some old pics of pat being gay i hadn't seen before

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Forgive me if these have been posted already
Screenshot-20230919-153609-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20230919-153642-Chrome.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
The second one it’s looks like he’s trying to show off by doing a tricep dip yet im sure it didn’t work since he doesn’t have a hint of a tricep on those skinny arms
If he actually tried to do the dip part he'd be fucked. I think he probably was just holding himself up like that for a weird amount of time thinking people would think it was badass. Like "look at Patrick, he's like Spiderman!"

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Anyone have the tongue in ear one? That doesn’t get posted enough.
That one actually makes me mad looking at it. If any guy in the world ever did that to me I'd beat the fuck out of them or die trying. That's on the same level as if someone stuck their hand up your shorts and jammed a finger in your ass. I'd feel molested. If a woman did it I'd even be like "what the fuck is wrong with you, you stupit bitch?"

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
That one actually makes me mad looking at it. If any guy in the world ever did that to me I'd beat the fuck out of them or die trying. That's on the same level as if someone stuck their hand up your shorts and jammed a finger in your ass. I'd feel molested. If a woman did it I'd even be like "what the fuck is wrong with you, you stupit bitch?"
Yeah but you’re not a faggot. Faggots love that shit.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
He’s always had multiple chins, no matter his weight. He must have been huge as a kid.
He was pretty normal sized as a freshman, which is the furthest back picture we have.
But it makes you wonder why he’s never once posted a childhood photo of himself. All the nostalgia/Throwback Thursday clout to be had and he’s never once gone for it? Somethings fishy. Maybe he wore girls clothes