• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Some of this shit is unlistenable.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

O&A started this thing that hack “comedian” podcasters do. Ever seen an amateur podcast where everyone is talking over each other? It’s because, most of the time, you wear headphones while broadcasting so you can hear who’s on the mic when. They don’t do this so everyones voices become mangled together. This appears in this clip. Vos was notorious for not wearing headphones in studio. This clip makes it evident. Who’s fucking idea was it to have 6 people in one studio?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
They were also all over excited because it was the first show back on XM after the Homeless Charlie suspension. I agree way too many people in studio; I can't even listen to it.
I truly never understood what the deal with this is because it was a semi regular occurrence. O&A+J with Patrice Bobby and Vos was there a lot. Now I like all those guys but at the same time? What were they thinking?

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
Vos not wearing headphones is a courtesy. Who would want to share a pair after his gross leaky ears touch it?

lowend73

Forum Clout

O&A started this thing that hack “comedian” podcasters do. Ever seen an amateur podcast where everyone is talking over each other? It’s because, most of the time, you wear headphones while broadcasting so you can hear who’s on the mic when. They don’t do this so everyones voices become mangled together. This appears in this clip. Vos was notorious for not wearing headphones in studio. This clip makes it evident. Who’s fucking idea was it to have 6 people in one studio?

Opie steered the ship