• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Some insight into Joe's gig.

Herman

Forum Clout
This person is asking about the same type of gig Joe is doing. (Reddit link)

Highlights:
Depending on what you play you could play 2 shows a day and you also have other responsibilities onboard to fill your hours. Like showing people around or children's entertainment or fire safety guide or many others.

This is to stop you getting bored and partying too much. Most people think just 3 hours of music as an example but usually you have to do 8-12 hour days.

$2000-$2500 a month

@Sue Lightning is a violent pedophile.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
children's entertainment:
IMG_8299.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Brother Joe gets $3.5k a month but on the next trip he will be making double that and doing shorter trips closer to the US. Joe is investing in his future by doing this gig. Nice try with the hate though!
He will either never do this again by choice or he will have so many demands next contract that they wont hire him.. Either way I dont see him making this an annual source of income.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Bro Joe makes 3500 a month, I doubt he declares his income properly for his fruit stall gigging, so he won’t pay any federal tax.

It’s fair to say he doesn’t have to pay for anything there, but 1) he will live beyond the free stuff because he’s a nigger and 2) he’s not a young single man so his family is spending it regardless at home.

If he does this twice a year, he’s away from home half of the time, confined to a prison cabin working every single day for $21,000. Granted he’s only “working” a few hours each day, but it will feel like being on the clock continually for 3 months. He’s 75 years old and has ~50k saved. He’s got a harrowing future.