• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Some guy actually read Patrick's book and rated it one star

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
This was posted yesterday on this guy's blog

Real ass dude of the week award goes to Norbert Haupt. God bless

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
13.png

Nice ability to draw the reader in, stupid. He's read two books of a trilogy and it's so terrible he can't be bothered to read the third book.

Last edited:

EraGodless

Forum Clout
This was posted yesterday on this guy's blog

Real ass dude of the week award goes to Norbert Haupt. God bless
I purchased Starship Repo ($15 or so on Amazon). I actually wanted to read it and review it as a goof-- I couldn't get past the first 3 pages. I even tried to read it on the shitter and lost interest within a few seconds and I started reading the label on my Nivea bodywash.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
I purchased Starship Repo ($15 or so on Amazon). I actually wanted to read it and review it as a goof-- I couldn't get past the first 3 pages. I even tried to read it on the shitter and lost interest within a few seconds and I started reading the label on my Nivea bodywash.
Starship Repo actually showed up on the pirating sites recently (b-ok.cc) after not being on them since the book came out. So I downloaded it and started reading. In the first chapter alone, he makes a reference to the Star Wars cantina scene, mentions the Cleveland Browns, and then spends 3/4 of the chapter inside of a space McDonald's (which is somehow worse than it sounds).

I had to tap out a few pages into chapter two, and this despite actually reading Gate Crashers in its entirety. He really is a shit writer.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
This guy is correct Pat is terrible at describing things. In one of his books he describes one of the characters as half man and half machine. That’s it I assume it’s half r2d2 and the other half John Ritter
Or maybe he was describing an autistic person, able-bodied little nothing