• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Some green haired faggot tried picking a fight with me... I wish the fuck he would have.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
With out doxing my self, I had to take the work truck into some small po-dunk town.

I'm in this parking lot, and next my work truck is a car with a 400 pound fat chic, and standing like a faggot out side the drivers side door is the green haired faggot. she's smoking and he is vaping.

So I'm standing out side the work truck, checking shit on my phone for a work purpose, and I can hear the green haired faggot talk in his sissy faggot voice. No idea what they are talking about; just that he talks like a faggot who got his balls sawed off.

Then I hear "energy" and feeling from his voice, and also can feel his body turn and look at me when he says, no joke, "I'M JUST SICK OF THESE REPUBLICANS!".

I turn my body because I know right off the bat he was trying to get my attention and catch him when he is finishing his turn of the body. I look at the faggot for a few seconds and go back to work.

So is everyone in good shape and who has a good paying job a republican? I'm not. Jesus, I wish to god he would have pulled a gun on me.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
You hit and killed a mother and her small child with your car, then fled to L.A. where you've been working a factory job. The guilt has led to your insomnia and emaciation.

Pease hode... When was this revealed?

Nigger Jim has like 3 degrees

By 3 degrees he meant 3 convictions. School of Hard Knuckxles