• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Some freaks including hildy's ugly purple haired wife wore steampunk costumes to the zoo. One was on a mobility scooter

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Meet some normal people. Have a kid. Anything but this.

Screenshot-20231016-191044-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20231016-191052-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20231016-191103-Chrome.jpg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
You know, contrary to some of you, I d on't hate these people. If they are just harmless weirdos trying to have a good time with fellow weirdos, Gahbless. Same with the conventions. I'm not going to go so I don't have to see/smell them. It's just when they enable each others deviancy that I start to get skeeved out. Sure a lot of them ARE deviants but I'm willing to bet a lot aren't and just don't say anything because they are deep in the Cult of Acceptance.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
You know, contrary to some of you, I d on't hate these people. If they are just harmless weirdos trying to have a good time with fellow weirdos, Gahbless. Same with the conventions. I'm not going to go so I don't have to see/smell them. It's just when they enable each others deviancy that I start to get skeeved out. Sure a lot of them ARE deviants but I'm willing to bet a lot aren't and just don't say anything because they are deep in the Cult of Acceptance.

I don't know. It's a tough one, dude.