• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Some faggot in this band died

G

C160FAED-1359-4867-8911-A4536A5CD499.jpeg

🤔

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
These were huge back in the day. This guy quit in 2002 because he didn't like pop and joined a metal band. It obviously failed and he lived in obscurity afterwards with occasional returns to the band for money. He said he couldn't wait for the day he could escape the bands legacy but obviously that wasn't going to happen.

So he dies young and everyone plays the songs from his late teens and early 20s he didn't like in "tribute"

The amount of their songs I know is pretty embarrassing I guess having younger siblings is to blame.

They were so big they even had a spin off band that was even younger. Ghoulish.

G

These were huge back in the day. This guy quit in 2002 because he didn't like pop and joined a metal band. It obviously failed and he lived in obscurity afterwards with occasional returns to the band for money. He said he couldn't wait for the day he could escape the bands legacy but obviously that wasn't going to happen.

So he dies young and everyone plays the songs from his late teens and early 20s he didn't like in "tribute"

The amount of their songs I know is pretty embarrassing I guess having younger siblings is to blame.

[MEDIA=youtube]y-QMwcVKpxg[/MEDIA]
They popped pretty good. I liked that blonde whore.

866-Ron-0-Fez

Forum Clout

Was this the one who's dad was in jail for being a kid toucher?