• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Some Detailed Statistics About Rick's Twitter Usage

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
He tweets about nothing other than stalkers, impersonation accounts, the China Virus, "insurrection," Trump and politics. He's CNN but more stupid and with delusions of persecution/grandeur.

This script only pulls the 3,500 most recent tweets. Given that's only about two weeks of tweeting for Piggy, it's a little amusing how Trump made the list of his most used words. He can't get Trump out of his head despite it being almost a year since he left office.

The script even rated him as "depressingly average" in terms of his intelligence from his choice of words. Very low vocabulary diversity score of 36.40 as well (I can only assume it's out of 100). This isn't surprising though, as 90% of his tweets are the same old cyberstalker account, report/block, etc.

He's estimated at spending 119 hours/mo using Twitter. There are 720 hours in a month. Let's assume he sleeps 8 hours per night. There are 480 hours left over. Take out another two hours/day for basic living needs like eating, shower, etc., and you're left with 420. Let's liberally assume that he really is writing and spends another two hours/day doing that as well. That leaves you with 360, out of which 119 are spent on Twitter. He spends 33% of his waking life on Twitter. Sad!

RickTweets.png

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
He tweets about nothing other than stalkers, impersonation accounts, the China Virus, "insurrection," Trump and politics. He's CNN but more stupid and with delusions of persecution/grandeur.

This script only pulls the 3,500 most recent tweets. Given that's only about two weeks of tweeting for Piggy, it's a little amusing how Trump made the list of his most used words. He can't get Trump out of his head despite it being almost a year since he left office.

The script even rated him as "depressingly average" in terms of his intelligence from his choice of words. Very low vocabulary diversity score of 36.40 as well (I can only assume it's out of 100). This isn't surprising though, as 90% of his tweets are the same old cyberstalker account, report/block, etc.

He's estimated at spending 119 hours/mo using Twitter. There are 720 hours in a month. Let's assume he sleeps 8 hours per night. There are 480 hours left over. Take out another two hours/day for basic living needs like eating, shower, etc., and you're left with 420. Let's liberally assume that he really is writing and spends another two hours/day doing that as well. That leaves you with 360, out of which 119 are spent on Twitter. He spends 33% of his waking life on Twitter. Sad!

View attachment 20071
I’ll have you know, sir, that I have a grey cardigan. Otherwise, cool stuff.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
The app is pretty generous towards rascals. It says I was superhuman and calls the @shitfence a genius. It refers to Dan_Mullen as professor.
This is how fucking dumb Pat is. Our accounts which exist entirely for trolling him are intellectual geniuses while he, who revolves his entire life around “being good at Twitter” is a boring nobody.