• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So with that SUV driving through a parade celebrating Christmas in Milwaukee...

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Fat hasn't tweeted anything awful, akin to "the driver must've been acting in self-defense since that's legal in Milwaukee."

But a bunch of other npc retards on twitter have been saying that exact same thing, and are now being subjected to a doxing, 'contact their employer', 'look at these texts i sent this guy' campaign by the faggots on /pol/

I wish i knew how to inspect an element of a tweet to alter it and make it seem like Fats said something really gay and retarded, and then i wish i knew how to find those 4channel threads to post those manipulated tweets to, and i also wish i had Fats contact info for anyone else to give him a hi-de-ho about said fake tweet
but he probably wouldn't text them back so it'd be moot. It's not like some shut-in internet Nazis would have a field day if Fats mistook one of them for one of us innocent o&a rapscallions...

*cough*
this dedicated social justice warrior seems like he's been baking new posts on the topic so I'd assume that cough could lead to the latest threads.
Well i gotta go to sleep

G

Fat hasn't tweeted anything awful, akin to "the driver must've been acting in self-defense since that's legal in Milwaukee."

But a bunch of other npc retards on twitter have been saying that exact same thing, and are now being subjected to a doxing, 'contact their employer', 'look at these texts i sent this guy' campaign by the faggots on /pol/

I wish i knew how to inspect an element of a tweet to alter it and make it seem like Fats said something really gay and retarded, and then i wish i knew how to find those 4channel threads to post those manipulated tweets to, and i also wish i had Fats contact info for anyone else to give him a hi-de-ho about said fake tweet
but he probably wouldn't text them back so it'd be moot. It's not like some shut-in internet Nazis would have a field day if Fats mistook one of them for one of us innocent o&a rapscallions...

*cough*
[URL unfurl="true"]https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/348871508#p348871508[/URL]
this dedicated social justice warrior seems like he's been baking new posts on the topic so I'd assume that cough could lead to the latest threads.
Well i gotta go to sleep
And it's gone already because kikes hold all the power. This guy won't suffer in any way at all. Unreal.

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS877US877&sxsrf=AOaemvLYsmLkSo52OzwHqsSTdRY6PpmL_Q:1637587906808&q=4chan+mark+feinberg&spell=1&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiW0eSriqz0AhU_SjABHaQSBo0QBSgAegQIARA0&biw=1422&bih=624&dpr=2.7[/URL]

Do not target the kikes, this is comical sad, all removed.