• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So Who Do You Have In A Fight Between Bam Margera and Johnny Knoxville?

EraGodless

Forum Clout

Tale of the tape: Margera is chronologically 43 years old, but mileage wise and cardiowise, probably closer to 60. He's supposedly 5'8 and at one point he was listed as 160 (I don't think he's been 160 since Jackass was airing original content on MTV). I'll be nice and say he's 230 or so. He was a pretty good skateboarder, so he's not a complete limpdick and uncoordinated- he seemed to be able to slap his uncle and father around to decent affect as well. But he's a raging alcoholic who hasn't gotten over losing the love of his life and he refuses to take any accountability for his drunkeness and being an embarrassment to a group of guys who willingly stick things up their assholes or staple their balls to their legs. While Bam harbors a lot of anger
, rage and resentment that could serve him well in a fight, I think a good punch in the face or two would make him wilt. Plus, I don't think he could go more than 3 rounds without an oxygen tank or a defibrillator within arms reach.

Then you have Knoxville who is 52. It looks like he actually takes care of himself and generally cut down on the childish things (boozing and drugging) over a decade ago. I don't think he's a huge fan of Margera as there's the age gap and of all of the Jackass guys, Knoxville has matured the most and he's far and away the biggest star. There's literally zero need for Margera in his orbit/life. Still, he has to hate these cheap shots that Bam keeps on taking and at some point, the high road is for complete faggots. Knoxville is also around 6'1 and 180 and as I said, he's in decent enough shape.

So who do you have? Sir Rhosis Bam Magera or Johnny Knoxville?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout

Tale of the tape: Margera is chronologically 43 years old, but mileage wise and cardiowise, probably closer to 60. He's supposedly 5'8 and at one point he was listed as 160 (I don't think he's been 160 since Jackass was airing original content on MTV). I'll be nice and say he's 230 or so. He was a pretty good skateboarder, so he's not a complete limpdick and uncoordinated- he seemed to be able to slap his uncle and father around to decent affect as well. But he's a raging alcoholic who hasn't gotten over losing the love of his life and he refuses to take any accountability for his drunkeness and being an embarrassment to a group of guys who willingly stick things up their assholes or staple their balls to their legs. While Bam harbors a lot of anger
, rage and resentment that could serve him well in a fight, I think a good punch in the face or two would make him wilt. Plus, I don't think he could go more than 3 rounds without an oxygen tank or a defibrillator within arms reach.

Then you have Knoxville who is 52. It looks like he actually takes care of himself and generally cut down on the childish things (boozing and drugging) over a decade ago. I don't think he's a huge fan of Margera as there's the age gap and of all of the Jackass guys, Knoxville has matured the most and he's far and away the biggest star. There's literally zero need for Margera in his orbit/life. Still, he has to hate these cheap shots that Bam keeps on taking and at some point, the high road is for complete faggots. Knoxville is also around 6'1 and 180 and as I said, he's in decent enough shape.

So who do you have? Sir Rhosis Bam Magera or Johnny Knoxville?
For some reason I see Bam taking the win. They're both tough as fuck but Knoxville doesn't strike me as a fighter at all. If anything, I think Knoxville would be like "This is fucking stupid" mid-fight and start trying to bite his gloves off and leave the ring.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
For some reason I see Bam taking the win. They're both tough as fuck but Knoxville doesn't strike me as a fighter at all. If anything, I think Knoxville would be like "This is fucking stupid" mid-fight and start trying to bite his gloves off and leave the ring.
That's a good point. Knoxville just seems so far removed from the wild days, eventhough he was just in the latest Jackass movie. I think I heard an interview where he was talking about the physical nature of the stunts has caught up to him- so he always has some kind of ache or pain.

Last edited:

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Doesn't Knoxville have a shit/piss bag?
It wasn't permanent.

Screenshot_20230406_123023_Chrome.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Bam would just get Mike Vallely to fight for him like he always has and Mike Vallely would beat the living shit out of Knoxville.
I thought that video of him beating up three weiner teenagers was the coolest thing I'd ever seen for a long time. If you go back now and watch his fight videos, he's not really doing any damage, he's just squirrely and was always fighting people who don't want to fight him like those kids and old, fat security guards. There's a few videos of him fighting in hockey and he gets ragdolled every time.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
That's a good point. Knoxville just seems so far removed from the wild days, eventhough he was just in the latest Jackass movie. I think I heard an interview where he was talking about the physical nature of the stunts has caught up to him- so he always has some kind of ache or pain.
I think it was that action park movie where Knoxville almost lost an eye from doing a stunt where he broke his eye socket.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I think I like all of the Jackass guys except Bam.

Steveo, Chris Pontus, Knoxville, Wee Man, Ryan dunn, etc all seemed like pretty cool and friendly guys. Bam was always the slapped ass cunt of the group.

I used to love that show wild boys when Pontius and steveo would go and fuck around with animals all over the world.

Knoxville would beat the fuck out of Bam. Bam can barely walk without losing his breath and bursting into tears.