• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So we can finally be on a level playing field...which I will win

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
0e427adccb013a0ae2500b3393f254c992bd8c13.gifv

Forum Clout
It’s funny how he’s been bragging about what he got today and couldn’t even get a RO. He’s long claimed once someone was in court they would be going to prison for a long time and would be anally raped by other prisons.
I think Pat said we should all be put to death in chapter 5 of the Book of Josiah. How's that working out, Pigman?

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
We really need to let these Strictly Stalking folks know about what happened in court
Who cares? They shot themselves in the foot as soon as they brought Rick onto their show. They used to stream every week but mysteriously vanished just a few weeks after Rick’s celebrity appearance. Because the Pests quickly got to work downvoting all of their videos to oblivion. Every subsequent video was getting 95% dislikes, and less and less views as a result of the algorithm punishing their videos and hiding them from the recommended section.

Three minutes of research would have quickly led to the realization that Rick is too big of a risk to bring onto their show. There are more Pests than there are viewers for their show, on average.

Unfortunately for Talkin’ Stalkin’, it appears that Risk Management isn’t one of their departments. Another victim in Rick’s path of destruction.