• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So the swaTTings just stopped?

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
At least he didn't write an insane legal filing full of rambling conspiracy theories all hinged on the swaTTings as the reason he shouldn't have to Pay Quasi. That would've really made his involvement and plan obvious.

But hey Patrick shouldn't worry, they "cleared" him first and they KNOW he didn't do it because he told them so. Police aren't as smart as Patrick and would never tell the primary suspect in a crime that they believe them in order to get better cooperation while they investigate them.

A House Nigger

Zero Nigger Policy.
Forum Clout
Slightly off topic, remember when Pat allegedly smacked Niki around?

Edit- she’s not wearing her trademark sunglasses because Fatso knocked them off.

Edit 2- I don’t condone this kind of thing, but a overweight guy from Milwaukee allegedly does

Niki Robinson; victim .jpg

Last edited:

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
I cannot honestly think of a single reason anybody from here would've swaTTed him that makes any sense. I've tried.

Hell, even a Kiwi doing it makes almost no sense. Everybody on both sides basically agree that it only helps him and gets him exactly what he wants.

The version presented, in which he does it himself in a way he thinks is anonymous because hey if the cyberstalkers can stay anonymous and commit felonies without being caught surely a genius like Pat can, is the only thing that makes sense. The paper trail lines up. The torswats guy backed it up. The method used needed verifications only Patrick had access to. All the pieces line up there.

His version where we did it and thus all are going to prison for the rest of our lives, makes no sense

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
I agree with @DomiusOdium but never underestimate the power and lack of judgement any random retard has.

Dan literally invited Torswats to the forms for a friendly chat. Hard to say, "We don't condone the swattings but we do like talking to the guy doing it."

That said, Pat did most of these to himself and Niki filmed it in the hopes of a viral video payload. Eventually the MKE PD will close the investigation or file public charges and it will be an amazing chapter to the ongoing piggy saga.