• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So SpaceEdge has posted Nikki's new number, here's a special selection of the pig's worst of

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
414 393 8457

91a1603cc132655a14beb574084bbd4f.jpg

23323223.png

5vop7MT.png

1.png

232edd22de.png

3322dsxcsa.png

342131112dddd.png

EDCD864-C-D484-4-E75-B2-C6-57966-FB2-A83-D.png

ekbmlz.png

j0z4cx.png

pedopat.png

ra.png

rap3.png

rape.png

rape5.png

TiTgXeI.png

YcTr6Xq.png

Please do have fun...

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
It's hard to describe how much satisfaction I get from know this retard's life is on a downward trajectory and will likely end with him being in jail/suicide.

At the very least he's well on his way to being a Chris Chan level lolcow who is going to be mocked until his last days and that brings me so much happiness.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
It's hard to describe how much satisfaction I get from know this retard's life is on a downward trajectory and will likely end with him being in jail/suicide.

At the very least he's well on his way to being a Chris Chan level lolcow who is going to be mocked until his last days and that brings me so much happiness.
I have been around since the early Liquid Chris days.... I really feel like I'm witness to history here...I have said before that as an ex smack and crack addict, that I see nothing but signs of addiction in Fatrick and there's ONLY 3 ways addiction, for 99.99% of people end up without self help... There is the jail cell, the looney bin or the coffin.... Ive been in both and closely been to the third...I see so, so so many signs it's scary.. Well no not to himx he is the guy who says 'let's have more'
But in the last 3, years this addiction has cost him so much... He throws everything away for the last word or to be perceived as this rock hard sex machine badass.... The thing is if he just said fuck it... Attention would drop very quick. But he can't. He won't. I bet this will end with something lonely and sad like a brain aneurysm or a stroke or heart attack and that will be it... But he is too addicted... I guarantee until the moment the phone falls from his hand he will be battling... By then be accounts of his wheelchair and zimmer frame and catheter bag...

I said it before... Id never ever endorse this kind of thing or engage with this community if I felt a fraction of a fraction that this was not all self inflected and brought on by his fat arrogant self. The best trolls to Chris and Fatrick are Chris and Fatrick.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
What, specifically, do you think he's addicted to? It can't be just Twitter, can it?
I think he just wants people to take his opinion seriously and respect him. He wants validation. He cant get this in real life so he has created his online persona of lies to try and make his opinions seem like they are from someone that is qualified to speak on the topic.