• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"So so so so you're saying Jesus Christ WAS the KING of the JEWS!?! 🤑💵"

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Sent to me - unprovoked, I must add - by the American fan: Joe watching "Jesus Christ: Superstar".

f5d74e6a0749daee1a1dec2bc03f93ff.png

47348136a58b60a2755054ddc9c1f46f.png

Yes, Joseph of Cardiac Arrhythmia, you would know about the message of Jesus, wouldn't you?

Not only do you share his dark skin, you also follow his message of hitting women with frying pans and busking for handouts. And who here can forget the story of Jesus holding a childhood promise over the Virgin Mary that, if he truly ends up being the son of God, they must support him? Or of his father Joseph (heh) running off to the border of Jerusalem after throwing a plate of Kanefah against the wall?

I'd make a joke about this cunt being tone deaf, but I've already heard him play.

G

Luke 1:30-31
But the angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God.
31 You will conceive and give birth to a son, and you are to call him Joseph Cumia.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Sent to me - unprovoked, I must add - by the American fan: Joe watching "Jesus Christ: Superstar".

f5d74e6a0749daee1a1dec2bc03f93ff.png

47348136a58b60a2755054ddc9c1f46f.png

Yes, Joseph of Cardiac Arrhythmia, you would know about the message of Jesus, wouldn't you?

Not only do you share his dark skin, you also follow his message of hitting women with frying pans and busking for handouts. And who here can forget the story of Jesus holding a childhood promise over the Virgin Mary that, if he truly ends up being the son of God, they must support him? Or of his father Joseph (heh) running off to the border of Jerusalem after throwing a plate of Kanefah against the wall?

I'd make a joke about this cunt being tone deaf, but I've already heard him play.
Movie Judas, Carl Anderson, was much better than album Judas, Murray Head.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
‎
‎
Forum Clout
But Jesus looked at Joseph and said, "With God all things are possible, But with this man this is impossible"