So my uncle passed …

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
But like norm said the cancer also dies so technically it’s a tie!

Brothermen use sunscreen and limit your time in the sun especially if you’re at southern latitude, and see a dermatologist for a skin check if you have any irregular skin marks or growths. You gotta catch it early. I remember opie talking about getting a growth removed because he spent time outside as a caddy on Long Island before he was spinning records on the nighttime attitude.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
sorry for your loss

....however, sunscreen is bullshit, and niggas who get skin cancer were always going to get it no matter what

The sun is literally one of the healthiest things in the world

look at Hershell Wallker...this nigga live on Soup and Salad, and is a legit stud at 76 years old

is it a coincidence that he is Purple af?

sorry for your loss

....however, sunscreen is bullshit, and niggas who get skin cancer were always going to get it no matter what

look at Hershell Wallker...this nigga live on Soup and Salad, and is a legit stud at 76 years old

Are you familiar with Big Lenny? He would approve of this message.

sorry for your loss

Aw come on, Johnny! Let me zinc your sniffer.

images-4.jpeg