• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So my demon eye is coming along nicely...

G

Nice subconjunctival hematoma, stupid.

I go in tomorrow morning and get put to sleep so they can crack my nose back onto my skull and fix my Picasso face. Wish me luck.

Attachments

• IMG_20220202_113245.png
    IMG_20220202_113245.png
    445.9 KB · Views: 21
G

why can't you stay out of trouble?
best wishes dude but take it down a notch fr
Because I'm the type of person who would rather get jumped by multiple people in a bar than go out like Nana or Patrick.

On the bright side I did manage to swell the lips of the fucker I had a problem with.

Unfortunately he's black so I don't think he noticed that his lips got bigger.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Yeah, in that first picture it looked like your iris was ready to pop out like the things I use to repair punctures on my bike.

I hope they squirt enough glue into your peeper to keep that in place.

G

Yeah, in that first picture it looked like your iris was ready to pop out like the things I use to repair punctures on my bike.

I hope they squirt enough glue into your peeper to keep that in place.
Nah the ENT surgeon said my eye will be fine, it's just one of the worst black eyes he's ever seen. Fortunately my septum isn't messed up and there's no blockage in my airway, so this is just going to be a 20 minute long surgery where he snaps my nose back into the right place on my skull.

G

Man, the first thing I would be doing is hustling for painkillers

"Yes, I believe my last doctor prescribed some... percotep? percaceps? It seemed a very effective medicine."
Yeah everybody gets Tylenol here because unfortunately Iowa has more tweakers than a trap house. But at least I'll get some groovy painkillers while I'm in the surgery room.

G

holy shit...

I once poked my eye by mistake and had eye pain for 2 years (2015-2017) This musta hurt.

G

holy shit...

I once poked my eye by mistake and had eye pain for 2 years (2015-2017) This musta hurt.
Honestly I wish I would've blacked out. I felt every puch and kick and it hurt like hell.

I even HEARD my nose break inside of my head.