• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So, it all starts with a starship crash landing

G

...on a mysterious moon in the crab nebula. The black nigger captain, who is also gay, is the lone survivor.

Captain Hussein O'Baracka spends the next month repairing the ship (he's also an MIT graduate genius engineer) while fighting off space rhinos who stalk him by night as he harvests raw materials to build new engines and synthesize rocket fuel.

On day 34, he escapes the moon just as the last oxygen tank runs out and he kills the alpha rhino.

I'm calling this sci fi novel Day 34.

Will be pitching to Angry Robot in the morning.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
...on a mysterious moon in the crab nebula. The black nigger captain, who is also gay, is the lone survivor.

Captain Hussein O'Baracka spends the next month repairing the ship (he's also an MIT graduate genius engineer) while fighting off space rhinos who stalk him by night as he harvests raw materials to build new engines and synthesize rocket fuel.

On day 34, he escapes the moon just as the last oxygen tank runs out and he kills the alpha rhino.

I'm calling this sci fi novel Day 34.

Will be pitching to Angry Robot in the morning.
Bet you sell more copies than Piggy

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
Even ignoring the fact that (to paraphrase Patrick) the black community is homophobic, there are a lot of black people who think popular media is feminizing black men. I like how Fatrick contributes to that, by making his black character a faggot.
This character is definitely a Cuck. Pat doesent even know MIT culture. He just knows it’s a popular engineering school. His character would refer to the Steel Dome, or the small corridor, or would even refer to rat fucking as watching rats have sex instead of what that prank really entails at MIT (breaking into someone’s room and shattering a frozen dead rat on their possessions)

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
Sounds like a piece of shit. My book is about a Space Nigger who travels around the galaxy fucking obese pale aliens and stealing from space rite aid. At the end a space cop kills him by kneeling on his neck. The cop is given a medal because this is set in an idealized, evolved future.

The working title is Space Nigger.

For some reason Netflix keeps passing but they'll come around I'm sure.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
Ya gotcha fatness, ya gotcha lazy nonsense bomb... BOOM duuuude, who needs a story

96-D2-FE52-8947-4-BC7-88-B2-0-A1-E60411-AE5.jpg

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
Sounds like a piece of shit. My book is about a Space Nigger who travels around the galaxy fucking obese pale aliens and stealing from space rite aid. At the end a space cop kills him by kneeling on his neck. The cop is given a medal because this is set in an idealized, evolved future.

The working title is Space Nigger.

For some reason Netflix keeps passing but they'll come around I'm sure.
Will this hypothetical space Schwoogie also be high on fentanyl and resist being put into the back of a spaceship Ford Explorer?

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Even ignoring the fact that (to paraphrase Patrick) the black community is homophobic, there are a lot of black people who think popular media is feminizing black men. I like how Fatrick contributes to that, by making his black character a faggot.
It’s all the fault of straight white men that niggers abandon their kids and frequently beat trannies to death, child.