• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So I guess this is my peak. Trolled by an upstate hick who doesn’t know what sidewalks are

G

I should probably feel grateful for receiving even the slightest recognition outside of my own posts but this is low tier even for an r/OpieWithJimmy reject. I’m so sorry, Colin.

Honestly, beefing with an overly emotional hard water drinking wet head (the least fun type) is embarrassing at this point. Obviously not the most embarrassing point but for all I know it is because…you know. Prattle on, you sexual degenerate. ‘Pick a place!’ 🤜 🤛

‘I’m so lost on CQ lately. Is he now taking Naltrexone? Can a n***a get some answers?’ @Chiseler, you fucking well intentioned hilarious faggot.

Oh forgot you have to ‘tag’ someone @chocolatehellhole

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Brotherman, whatever you posted is incomprehensible. I literally do not understand your post.
Bam posted a thread about Dan’s co workers and I asked one of my typically out of the loop questions. Out of the loop at least half the time due to being drunk and I got politely trolled for it.

ChocolateHellHole went on his typical ‘bit’ rant getting personal and I guess this is the bit now. The title refers to the place he claims having gravel sidewalks and poor water filtration. OpieWithJimmy was a post ban hammer sub I was a part of. Thank you for your time.