• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So i got the medical report

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
3rd time alcohol tried to kill me. Thankfully he's half a fag I'm going cold turkey done it for over a year shouldn't be to much problem. I will say I'm an alcoholic you put it in front of me I'm. Drinking it
Your doc gave you a handful of oral Antabuse and told you take a handful and slam an entire bottle of Jack until they're gone and you've puked out your innards, no? He really motherfucked a ssssssscumbag with that "don't quit just slow down" gag while chicken scratching out a script for Antabuse.

That'll teach a nigger to trust a white coat!
"If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor with Obamacare!"

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
1 or 2 isn't an option. I have one I need to go get a case. I envy people that can have 1 or 2.
I have the same problem. All my friends know I'm a drunk so if we go out for dinner or something people will be like "I'm surprised you're not getting a beer." Yeah, because if I'm going to drink I'm going to drink until I'm fucking hammered. If I get one beer I'll become ravenous for booze and have to keep getting more and then get a case for home. I'll just wait and kill a bottle of whiskey when I get home. Kind of an all or nothing thing. If I ever have any booze left over the next day it's because I passed out.

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Forum Clout
I have the same problem. All my friends know I'm a drunk so if we go out for dinner or something people will be like "I'm surprised you're not getting a beer." Yeah, because if I'm going to drink I'm going to drink until I'm fucking hammered. If I get one beer I'll become ravenous for booze and have to keep getting more and then get a case for home. I'll just wait and kill a bottle of whiskey when I get home. Kind of an all or nothing thing. If I ever have any booze left over the next day it's because I passed out
Same problem I don’t see the point in having two drinks and stopping once the buzz hits you crave more more more dopamine and GABA

Forum Clout
Why not just have one or two beers a night? I'm sure after this latest scare you'll be able to moderate your drinking.
Doc tells me wine is fine.
IMG_4774.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I’m afraid my drinking will catch up to me soon, I wouldn’t say I’m an alcoholic because I can have a couple but I can only drink so many before I don’t want anymore. Not like shit faced drunk level but “ok, I’m done for the night” or “alright, last beer”

I make sure to drink enough water to avoid getting hangovers (haven’t had one in years) but I’m worried if I stop all together (I drink often) I’ll have a seizure or something crazy.

G

I’m afraid my drinking will catch up to me soon, I wouldn’t say I’m an alcoholic because I can have a couple but I can only drink so many before I don’t want anymore. Not like shit faced drunk level but “ok, I’m done for the night” or “alright, last beer”

I make sure to drink enough water to avoid getting hangovers (haven’t had one in years) but I’m worried if I stop all together (I drink often) I’ll have a seizure or something crazy.
Stop drinking. Find somebody with some clonazepam or Xanax or Ativan or anything that ends with a "pam" and take that for about 4 or 5 days twice a day and you'll be right as rain.

sXe, motherfuckers.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout

If you regularly go a day or two without drinking then you definitely won’t have a seizure if you stop. Even a 12 pack per day after work isn’t enough to make you physically addicted.