• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

so cumtown.org is down again

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
go

tumblr_mdx4w1GZe81r58se9o1_500.gif

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I made a fake account for the real Artie Lange and one guy asked me if I’d consider proving myself by posting a vocaroo link in exchange for a drawing since he was a little skeptical. I called him a retard and he pretended he was joking. The site has been pretty dead since Marfan’s sperg out and the constant outages. Edit: I did the account “in character” by talking like I was Artie but he didn’t know how to use a computer until like 2010 so he’s not on some obscure message board spilling surface level Stern knowledge.

Last edited:

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
I made a fake account for the real Artie Lange and one guy asked me if I’d consider proving myself by posting a vocaroo link in exchange for a drawing since he was a little skeptical. I called him a retard and he pretended he was joking. The site has been pretty dead since Marfan’s sperg out and the constant outages.
if the last few user drama is to be believed someone prank called Omar's father and posted it on skanks.net? i dont think its truth but skanks forum has been banned by their provider funny shit

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
if the last few user drama is to be believed someone prank called Omar's father and posted it on skanks.net? i dont think its truth but skanks forum has been banned by their provider funny shit
I can’t even believe the Skanks site made it so long. The only time it got traffic was when Cumtown went down. And that’s not completely unbelievable because everyone knows his real name because of a few users. Why can’t anyone BEHAVE?

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
I can’t even believe the Skanks site made it so long. The only time it got traffic was when Cumtown went down. And that’s not completely unbelievable because everyone knows his real name because of a few users. Why can’t anyone BEHAVE?
theres some really crazy people on there, even Jack Homer believes some aussie is stalking him

i dont think its true cause the one posting as Omar has the handle PunishedOmar or some shit which is a video game reference, and Omar never got any refence because hes a retarded nigger spreg

Greygooser

Quietly now
Forum Clout
theres some really crazy people on there, even Jack Homer believes some aussie is stalking him

i dont think its true cause the one posting as Omar has the handle PunishedOmar or some shit which is a video game reference, and Omar never got any refence because hes a retarded nigger spreg
Jack Horner is a huge faggot and consistently has little idea what he’s talking about. He made an account here too, but the brothermen pay him no mind

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Jack Horner is a huge faggot and consistently has little idea what he’s talking about. He made an account here too, but the brothermen pay him no mind
He might be an elaborate troll to be fair. I tend to believe him for at least keeping his story straight. I have zero idea how IT works to be fair.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout

I know his full name without seeking the information out. He kind of brought it on himself by wanting so much attention. He was a mod on their sub for a while too.

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout

We buried the hatchet months ago

Also, Marfan really was back, briefly, but got banned. He was sperging out and doxxing everyone he possibly could. It lasted just hours.