• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So Bill Gates was fucking a kid and black mailed for it/?

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
it's true, this 'kid' looks like Greta Thunberg & Jeffrey Epstein paid for her to go to school for coding. They supposedly met in a Bridge tournament.

apparently he wouldn't donate to Epstein (Israel).

Anyone remember when the news lady pressed Gates on Epstein? It kinda puts a new light on his weird answer to the question 'are there any lessons to be learned?' ... 'He's dead, so there is that'

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
link a nigga
Yeah I must have missed this one too

It doesn't appear this girl was underage but is it really that far-fetched he would be a pedo considering his friendship with Epstein? I'm just asking questions!

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout

It doesn't appear this girl was underage but is it really that far-fetched he would be a pedo considering his friendship with Epstein? I'm just asking questions!
I’ve made decent money from MSFT and the only reason they crossed circles was because Gates also gave money to MIT.

Billy Hollywood

Forum Clout
He has similar taste in women as Dave Letterman.

NYPICHPDPICT000011511443.jpg

Forum Clout
I love how these stories about Epstein come out, but everyone in the media is forbidden from connecting the dots. "Wow Jeffery Epstein blackmailed this billionaire and that senator too ?!?!" Uh yeah, that was the entire point of his Mossad operation - entrap and blackmail powerful people to do Israel's bidding. He was known Israeli agent Robert Maxwell's protégé, but that was just a coincidence,

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
You gotta have some balls to blackmail someone who could easily afford to just make you disappear.
You think guys like Gates or Musk control their money? The Mossad has been controlling them forever. Musk's own father is likely a Mossad agent who ran slave mine operations. Guys like Maxwell or Epstein control their entire lives. Even Trump shows more signs of being broke than being a millionaire.

Gates was not being blackmailed. He is a degenerate satanic jew working with Epstein and other kikes. Promoting mass vaccinations or race mixing or whatever. He is a victim of Epstein as much as Bill Clinton and Donald Trump are. Him saying he was blackmailed just his PR firm working to make him look like a victim and keep him out of jail so he can continue mass poisoning people.

G

You think guys like Gates or Musk control their money? The Mossad has been controlling them forever. Musk's own father is likely a Mossad agent who ran slave mine operations. Guys like Maxwell or Epstein control their entire lives. Even Trump shows more signs of being broke than being a millionaire.

Gates was not being blackmailed. He is a degenerate satanic jew working with Epstein and other kikes. Promoting mass vaccinations or race mixing or whatever. He is a victim of Epstein as much as Bill Clinton and Donald Trump are. Him saying he was blackmailed just his PR firm working to make him look like a victim and keep him out of jail so he can continue mass poisoning people.
They give you truth drops in the form of Black celebs losing everything from time to time (Michael Jackson, DMX, Allen Iverson, even Tyson) etc...which lulls you into thinking its solely due to nigger-richery...but the same unseen forces that make or break these stars, do so for people like Musk and Trump.