• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So after the kids got out the door, I started up again.

G

I had such fun tweeting the slob yesterday, I fired up another batch today. I watched him reply and block them, he literally needs to answer everything that is said and cut off our ability to say more. For over a year I've texted and now tweet and text to him and what it really is, is insults. He just can't take anybody having the rights and ability to insult him around any of his sycophants. At some point and that point is under a few days, any normal person would just stop replying,. realizing that, that is the only thing that keeps it going. He can't, he truly believes he is owed the right to snuff out your right to comment.He has no belief in free speech, just his own right to speech. His worldview is so fucked up. Then add in his clearly sub-masculine build and his bullshit tough guy routine. He's a fat, short, non-muscular doughboy, but he larps as an action hero, It really is the most bizarre thing I personally have ever been part of.

G

I’m a big fan of yours, covidcumia. You have an uncanny ability to get under the Pig’s skin.
Not just me, everybody, this boils down to him being that one kid everybody picked on and sometimes you felt bad, until the little retard decide to make an obnoxious comment for no reason so you tossed him outside in the snow at gym. He begs to be beaten up, if he was 30 years younger he'd shoot up a school in a few years.

G

I truly appreciate you and the other Brothamen who are on Twitter. I was working him up daily as his daughter but have not had the time the past few weeks. TYFYS
If you have a young daughter like me, have her leave a message as Annabelle, he was mad at that lol. Also there a few pinch points that he handles with no real problem via text, but he panics on twitter about, the daughter being one. I also think the PPP loans would be good now in his threads that he took Trump money, on his own solicitation. Point out daddy Trump helped Pat avoid starving.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
The Roger Stone rape demands clearly make him nervous. Couple of brothermen have brought it up recently along with other accusations and he'll focus on every aspect of their tweet with exception of the Roger Stone part.

A month or so ago a civilian called him out on it (in the hate thread maybe?) and he sheepishly tried to say that he later regretted it and ended up deleting it. This was a blatant lie, the rape demands are still up right now. This is definitely a soft spot.

EDIT: Here's the archive link but the original tweet is in fact still up.

Last edited:

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
The Roger Stone rape demands clearly make him nervous. Couple of brothermen have brought it up recently along with other accusations and he'll focus on every aspect of their tweet with exception of the Roger Stone part.

A month or so ago a civilian called him out on it (in the hate thread maybe?) and he sheepishly tried to say that he later regretted it and ended up deleting it. This was a blatant lie, the rape demands are still up right now. This is definitely a soft spot.
His nuclear release at massage parlor tweet he doesn't respond and hides it quick, exploiting sex trafficked women for sex is not a good optic for Rick