• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

smoke weed erryday

G

YO I WANNA GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO EVERY BITCH HO I WAS DATING WHO SAID THEYD BREAK UP WITH ME IF I EVER TOUCHED THIS STUFF AGAIN

homerrrrrrrr.jpg

WATCU GONNA DO ABOUT IT NICKEL>!??!?!?

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Maybe I'm lookin at life all wrong. I should just embrace my faggot degenerate lifestyle and keep fucking asian chicks and stuff.

Btw that song sucks, but I don't know what else to listen to right now. I got it off breaking bad.

Asian chicks are fun. I had this Asian girl at work who was cheating on her boyfriend with me in 2011 and that's still the best sex I've ever had. And then another Asian chick who was 19 when I was 29. I'm retired from sex now though.

G

Asian chicks are fun. I had this Asian girl at work who was cheating on her boyfriend with me in 2011 and that's still the best sex I've ever had. And then another Asian chick who was 19 when I was 29. I'm retired from sex now though.
Dude jordan peterson says to never lie but on Bumble I say I'm 10 years younger than I reall yam because I look young. I fucked an 18 year old asian chick a month ago lol.