• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

'smaller' roadhouse gigs...

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
That's all this Heifer seems to play these days...

Also $$!

Screenshot 2021-11-11 at 06.30.35.png

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
By "Roadhouse", he means he used to get fucked by guys like that in prison.
It doesn't sit right with me when successful musicians belittle struggling but equally talented colleagues.

My only real problem with these comments is, that they possibly make future Owen A Forrems Music and Art shows in Milwaukee impossible.
I want you and 2U to headline such an event.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
It doesn't sit right with me when successful musicians belittle struggling but equally talented colleagues.

My only real problem with these comments is, that they possibly make future Owen A Forrems Music and Art shows in Milwaukee impossible.
I want you and 2U to headline such an event.

I'll stay humble and say I'm middlingly successful. It's still a well-held opinion in this whore of an industry that, if you don't make it big in America, you haven't truly made it. Although that's become less true over time, but you know, old habits.

I would never work with Joe. I know I'd end up on an FBI Watch list where they'd comb my computer for NAMBLA searches.