• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sittin on a cock coz I'm gay. Yeah, this is how I do it and this is how I cock it. I'm so fucking wasted, the good feelings here.

G

Yeeeeeeeeeeah, I'm still rockin it. What's up every body?
This is a boring post so I'll make it awesome with this anecdote: I fuck a LOT of pussy, more than dan mullen. So like, 2 vaginas. I dunno, I'm just riffin. Oh fuck this feels fucking crazy. So fucked up.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I’m hoping this faggotry will result in great Dan content. If it doesn’t, you really gotta stop brotherman.

G

I’m hoping this faggotry will result in great Dan content. If it doesn’t, you really gotta stop brotherman.
Okay, I'm REALLY wasted, so tell me what to do to Dan and I'll try to do it. Just make it simple as possible for my brain right now. Think of me as a more retarded Bobo.

G

You're a good guy, Gay Faggot. Your posts are funny and cool and you hate Dan so you're cool. He's a faggot and it takes a smart person to see that. only normie fags think he's cool. You know??

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Okay, I'm REALLY wasted, so tell me what to do to Dan and I'll try to do it. Just make it simple as possible for my brain right now. Think of me as a more retarded Bobo.
You're a good guy, Gay Faggot. Your posts are funny and cool and you hate Dan so you're cool. He's a faggot and it takes a smart person to see that. only normie fags think he's cool. You know??
Well these just made me laugh, so I guess mission accomplished. Those videos armed you with some new content. “Gotta let your balls drop bray!!! We’re at ARIA!!!!” is not getting enough attention.

G

Well these just made me laugh, so I guess mission accomplished. Those videos armed you with some new content. “Gotta let your balls drop bray!!! We’re at ARIA!!!!” is not getting enough attention.
Yeah lol I have wanted to make a new video for a while, a party type video and those vegas vids really fit the mood. I'll try to make before I go on vacaytion.