• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

[Sips mockingly]

G

8B5B706E-79AD-4FC5-8C46-8411DA4A9C01.jpeg
21E59AD7-39F4-4BD2-B5B0-55DC9E7AB9E6.jpeg
5FD6454B-F7AC-4B43-AE86-04DCA3CC7FCA.jpeg

G

Yeah, I'm really jealous that Fatass is blowing his allowance/draining his bank accounts on a week long vacation in hopes of being able to declare bankruptcy down the road without having to #PayQuasi. As someone who lives somewhere in the South Pacific who can have free coconuts whenever I want, I laugh at Pat knowing he probably paid like $10 a pop to have some spic cut those open and put a straw in them, and take a picture of the 2 fat gringoes.

G

Ok this is something I need to out my chest...You brag when you go to Monaco, Geneva, Zurich, visiting the Swiss Alps...or Singapore, etc. Travelling itself is overrated, America is the best country in the world, tourism is literally mostly rube pandering.

Tropical shit holes with 'scenery' and 'jungle' as selling point, yikh, you just go there to spread your dollar more, broke rubes.