• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sincere question. Does Niki have Stockholm Syndrome?

Hudson

Forum Clout
Yeah, I know that she's an annoying, virtue signaling, boxy zero but is this because she's brainwashed by Patso? There are times I kind of feel sorry for her. The poor woman apparently has to be on psych meds just to be around Lumpy.

But then I see her holding up a stupid sign with those dopey sunglasses on her head and all pity goes away. At least she has the good sense to stay off social media. I wonder how many times she's had enough liquid courage in her to plead with Tubby to take a break from Twitter only to be put back in her place with a loud "SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH"?

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
She is more autistic than Rick. There’s simply a slightly less autistic person taking advantage of a more autistic person. With a non autistic mother, taking advantage of both. There’s no excuse for Nik. She believes in all this fag shit just as much as Rick does. Her mom just didn’t let her have social media accounts, and helped her set up a front for money. Mama Raven is significantly more retarded and less caring.

Last edited:
G

My theory on Niki is she’s always been the weird, odd duck member of her family. Her mother and siblings assumed she’d either come out as a dyke or be one of those lonely spinsters with 2 cats. Patrick comes along and now she’s no longer a burden on the family. As bad as Patrick is, Niki is pretty much the same unintelligent, unskilled loser he is.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I feel like it’s her that’s wearing the pants in the relationship, not Piggy. I think she uses Piggy as her puppet. He’s also a beard in my opinion. She can’t tell her normal, slightly conservative mother and siblings that she’s allegedly a lesbian, it would ruin their relationship with her. So like Pat all her relationships are based on lies and secrets.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
My theory on Niki is she’s always been the weird, odd duck member of her family. Her mother and siblings assumed she’d either come out as a dyke or be one of those lonely spinsters with 2 cats. Patrick comes along and now she’s no longer a burden on the family. As bad as Patrick is, Niki is pretty much the same unintelligent, unskilled loser he is.
That’s what I think, she’s also the youngest I believe so that “baby” mentality has made her the loser we see that. Her family knows she can’t provide for herself and will always have to do something for her. I have someone in my family like that, we all know she can’t take care of her self so her siblings all have to take care of her in various ways (money, co signers, etc) and that’s just how it is. Niki is that one in her family and she somehow found a big mess of a husband like Pat.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I feel like it’s her that’s wearing the pants in the relationship, not Piggy. I think she uses Piggy as her puppet. He’s also a beard in my opinion. She can’t tell her normal, slightly conservative mother and siblings that she’s allegedly a lesbian, it would ruin their relationship with her. So like Pat all her relationships are based on lies and secrets.
Oh she def wears the pants, she’s the one who has to set up anything being done for the house and hiring people to help. She’s a lesbian and married the closest thing to a woman which is Pat.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Oh she def wears the pants, she’s the one who has to set up anything being done for the house and hiring people to help. She’s a lesbian and married the closest thing to a woman which is Pat.
Wrong as always, stlaker. Rick probably ruined his credit through completely retarded spending. I’d be willing to wager one of the reasons Ade left was his childlike spending. Nik is just his tool that he uses. She’s protected, because her mom will handle the mistakes, so Rick can do whatever Mama Robinson is ok with.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
That’s what I think, she’s also the youngest I believe so that “baby” mentality has made her the loser we see that. Her family knows she can’t provide for herself and will always have to do something for her. I have someone in my family like that, we all know she can’t take care of her self so her siblings all have to take care of her in various ways (money, co signers, etc) and that’s just how it is. Niki is that one in her family and she somehow found a big mess of a husband like Pat.
I think she’s the oldest actually. She was born in 81, according to intel posted before Charlie was born in 83 and Toni in 86

G

I can’t imagine that is true or else why would half their trips be to stupid sci-fi conventions

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I thought we all agreed that Nikki uses Fat's twitter, and Patrick responds to his actual phone's texts
hence why he thinks people are always wrong despite obvious evidence

G

He 100% has threatened to kill himself and possibly her if she leaves, along with other techniques that narcissists use to keep people around