• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Since Christmas Eve, Patrick has tweeted 991 times

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
1704022102758.png

Including 245 times alone on the 27th as you can see. Assuming his tweets are 10 words each on average, that's 10,000 words a week he's writing on Twitter. If he put that same effort into his "job", he could write 5 novels a year. Alas correcting people all day on Twitter is his ultimate life's purpose.

Crazy fat cunt.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
View attachment 174127

Including 245 times alone on the 27th as you can see. Assuming his tweets are 10 words each on average, that's 10,000 words a week he's writing on Twitter. If he put that same effort into his "job", he could write 5 novels a year. Alas correcting people all day on Twitter is his ultimate life's purpose.

Crazy fat cunt.
To be fair his Twitter has zero substance so that wouldn't be enough to put into any book, regardless of length.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
He’s doing many fewer correcTions than he used to. I guess much of this is his repetitive “no child, wrong [provides no further data]” arguing he’s doing about Trump.

His engagement has got to be in the shitter, right? Replies are crushed for sure but I’m curious about views and likes.

Honoria

Forum Clout
The views/likes are definitely down, he's had a couple of successful tweets that have underperfomed and it's entirely because the replies are off. I think people are less likely to share that stuff so he's limited.

Also his replies are a graveyard, he definitely didn't think that 90 percent of his followers are bots. Also he's fat.