• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sick, sick guy.

G

cat.jpg

freak.jpg

BudDickman

Forum Clout
The floor of his place is in desperate need of repair.
I'm sure there is some wacky, quirky explanation for the painter's tape. What's funny to me is that I don't think he used painter's tape when he actually painted that room that he lied about refinishing the floors on and got paint all over the door frame like a lazy, sloppy fucktard.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I'm sure there is some wacky, quirky explanation for the painter's tape. What's funny to me is that I don't think he used painter's tape when he actually painted that room that he lied about refinishing the floors on and got paint all over the door frame like a lazy, sloppy fucktard.
It was proven that Niki hired some facebook handymen to refinish that catpiss room and pat was making sure it sounded like he was doing all the work by leaving out that detail. So I wouldnt put it past him again.