• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Shrooms

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
WWAW em. I ate an eighth of shrooms not too long ago for the first time in years and it was PFG. But is there anything more terrifying than a total stranger acknowledging you or expressing interest in what you're doing when you're tripping?
Oh it's the absolute worst when someone interrupts the trip.

You feel like they're judging you hardcore even though they don't even give a shit.

I remember tripping with a friend who started confessing to random things as he was tripping. That's when I decided to never trip around others because I don't want to end up saying shit I'll regret.

G

it really helped me with the depressive phase I was going through at the time.

244ACCD6-BE7E-40B8-B565-1E5F8B900472.png

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
For what its worth i took them to declutter my mind and put some personal stuff (something positive so i immediately assume it's some kind of cosmic trap because I'm a miserable fuck) in perspective and it really did help work through some shit maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan