• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Shoutout to Dutch cuties

JamesJCrowe

Forum Clout
I try to stay out of the drama, I'm here for ribs & also I have cancer so I'm pretty sure that means people are supposed to be nice to me 'cause I'm dying (not really dying, but not joking either)

I'm laid up in bed watching pirate movies & came across this gem. Patsy Kensit can get it.

aiKzdof.png

Post more Dutch cuties please.

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
Forum Clout
That's gay brotherman. I always found it funny that it's our dicks, vag, tits and asshole that ends up killing us. Hopefully you just need some radiation and you'll be over it. You might even be able to sneak a marinol (THC) RX from it if you claim the treatment makes you not hungry and the pain distracts you from work.

Thots and prayers

Forum Clout
Prostate, the worst kind if you ask me. No idea what stage yet, I already had surgery so now I'm waiting on Pet Scan results to see if they cut it out or if it's already spread... good times. I'm not even 50 yet. No chemo, not yet anyway thank fuck.

I'm pretty much a shoe-in for that shit as both my grandfather and dad had it. Thots and prayers brothaman. At least more people die with it than of it.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
I try to stay out of the drama, I'm here for ribs & also I have cancer so I'm pretty sure that means people are supposed to be nice to me 'cause I'm dying (not really dying, but not joking either)

I'm laid up in bed watching pirate movies & came across this gem. Patsy Kensit can get it.

aiKzdof.png

Post more Dutch cuties please.
Gah bless, my friend. Speedy recovery, no bullshit