• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Shoutout to Dutch cities

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
I have cancer of the penis. It has swollen to what people tell me is a huge size. Doctors say I will likely never not have a huge penis. The only viable treatment is Honeybadger's girl to rub her titties against it for about 4 or 5 minutes.

Post dutch cities.

Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht. Utrecht city pretty good. What are some of them other cities we got?

imrs.php

:ray_gif:

G

I’m retarded so i’m going to be a great travel agent for my beautiful country.

If you visit the Netherlands, sure visit Amsterdam but we have so much more to offer. If you enjoy history visit Nijmegen or Arnhem.

Nijmegen is the oldest Dutch city and has a rich Roman history. It used to be a Roman settlement on the North-West border of the Roman Empire, absolutely beautiful city.

Arnhem has a lot of WW2 history (Battle of Arnhem and operation Market Garden). If you’re interested in that it’s absolutely worth visiting.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout

If you visit the Netherlands, sure visit Amsterdam but we have so much more to offer. If you enjoy history visit Nijmegen or Arnhem.

Nijmegen is the oldest Dutch city and has a rich Roman history. It used to be a Roman settlement on the North-West border of the Roman Empire, absolutely beautiful city.

Arnhem has a lot of WW2 history (Battle of Arnhem and operation Market Garden). If you’re interested in that it’s absolutely worth visiting.
Is Amsterdam still filled with drunk tourists stumbling around red light districts? I know the city talked about cleaning up its image and getting rid of those kind of tourists quite a while back.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Netherlands. How often does Ray Wilson perform there? I heard he was banned after making some unwelcome comments outside the place where Anne Frank was hiding during the war.

G

[SIZE=26px]aaaaaaand punt.[/SIZE]

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Is Amsterdam still filled with drunk tourists stumbling around red light districts? I know the city talked about cleaning up its image and getting rid of those kind of tourists quite a while back.
It's been Giuliani'd up quite a bit but it's still miserable in a lot of ways. There's still plenty of drunk Britons and American stoners ambling about but the libtard city council has taken a diligent "no fun allowed" approach to the most vestigial and unimportant issues imaginable while ignoring the weeping sores that they should be worrying about.

I agree with Treeky that you really shouldn't visit Amsterdam if you want anything more than a dudebro daycare center. I went on a boat tour of the historic centre and it was like going through a fucking ghost town. There's nobody on the streets because everyone's been priced out, so all the houses have been turned into lawyer's offices and shit. It's depressing.

I'd suggest avoiding the big three of Amsterdam, Rotterdam and the Hague. Go visit one of the smaller towns with a historic city center. Leiden, Breda, Maastricht. Any place where normal people actually live instead of a showroom old town surrounded by ghettos.

G

What is wrong with dutch names shiieeeet

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
I enjoyed Gouda.

I visited Rotterdam and was literally the only person of European descent on the metro. That was odd. Most American cities are "whiter" than Rotterdam, if that bothers you. . Good infrastructure and dutch women are usually very attractive because they bike everywhere. Tall and thin with big white teeth and clear skin.

G

I enjoyed Gouda.

I visited Rotterdam and was literally the only person of European descent on the metro. That was odd. Most American cities are "whiter" than Rotterdam, if that bothers you. . Good infrastructure and dutch women are usually very attractive because they bike everywhere. Tall and thin with big white teeth and clear skin.

Rotterdam is known for being the muslim capital of the Netherlands, Amsterdam isn’t far behind. We should bomb the place like the Nazi’s did in WW2.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

I wouldn't mind seeing the Netherlands. How often does Ray Wilson perform there? I heard he was banned after making some unwelcome comments outside the place where Anne Frank was hiding during the war.
"really!? is This the best ye could dae!?

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
I'd suggest avoiding the big three of Amsterdam, Rotterdam and the Hague. Go visit one of the smaller towns with a historic city center. Leiden, Breda, Maastricht. Any place where normal people actually live instead of a showroom old town surrounded by ghettos.
Where the windmills at?