• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

sHOULd i SpEND 800 DOLLARS To get TwEEts thAT are fREe

archive_bot

Forum Clout
ewwefwefwewwe.png

Bot AI Confidence level: this is missing some tweets. Most of the tweets missing are likely due to images or gifs posted. There may also be retweets included in the count not included here. What do I know I just get my container of coffee and do automated tasks.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
archive bot is a bit of a noob he missed some

That's the one I posted before. It goes from his first ever tweet to whenever I pulled it last year. I think he's deleted a lot of the rape\reportable ones since then. I Ctrl-F every offensive thing I could think of, showed it my LGBT minority friends and they reported him hundreds of times.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout

That's the one I posted before. It goes from his first ever tweet to whenever I pulled it last year. I think he's deleted a lot of the rape\reportable ones since then. I Ctrl-F every offensive thing I could think of, showed it my LGBT minority friends and they reported him hundreds of times.
Thank you for your service, cyberatalker. #DLTIW